An Integrated Approach
Out of The Box
- Out of the box procurement and supply chain workflow with configurable business rules.
- Define project infrastructure including suppliers, project warehouses, cargo consolidation points, laydown areas and onshore/offshore locations.
- Configure pathways between project infrastructure.
- Resource load project infrastructure and pathways with open and close dates.
- Define scopes of work and Chains of Responsibility.
- Ring fence stakeholder access to data and events through roll based access control.
- Manage high value resources including ships, road transport assets, cranes and MHE.
- Pack, configure and track cargo via the Supplylite APP against registration numbers, QR Codes or NFC tags.
- Integrate carry over work, damage, repairs and preservation activity.
- Upload to the cloud all project documents and photographs associated with the supply and movement of material.
- Compliment existing ERP systems to provide end to end supply chain visibility.
- Share the Material Catalogue, Work Breakdown Structure, Bill of Materials and Purchase Orders.
- 150 out of the box supply chain events linked to supply and installation dates.
- Trigger updates in ERP systems regarding payment milestones and compliance.
- Every activity populates a private blockchain inspired transaction log which feeds Lean Six Sigma initiatives and data analytics tools.
- Bring suppliers, freight forwarders and 3PL warehouse and marine/road transport providers onto the platform.
- Maintain visibility of all project cargo on a single system not on multiple 3rd party logistics provider systems.
- Eradicate single point of failure spreadsheets and personal emails to track a project.
- Seamlessly generate Packing Lists, Shipping Marks, Consignment Notes and Commercial Invoices linked to Purchase Order and the Work Breakdown Structure.
- Set up automated notifiable events including milestones for sourcing, packing, shipping and delivery.
- Full visibility and management of weights and dimensions. Identification of dangerous goods on Packing Lists.
- Start small and scale. Immediate cloud based platform deployable on demand. Provide visibility of material to key stakeholders within 24 hours.
- Provide a client supply surety and if required end to end visibility of items on the critical path.
- Directly support the Project Schedule with on time delivery of the Bill of Materials.
- Provide early warning of supply chain delays which impact on the Project Schedule.
- Adjust supply chain timelines and resources in response to Project Schedule movement.
- Share 3PL infrastructure and high value resources across stakeholders and Projects.
- Clone an existing or completed Supplylite project in progress and model the next phase of the project.
- Provide projects controls, decision support and situational awareness through a Project Operations Cell.
- Reduce material control hours by 80%.
- Reduce material loss or mid-identification by 95%.
- Reduce equipment and container demurrage by 80%.
- Set up bespoke Dashboards and Reports.